Late Night With Seth Meyers writer and Just For Laughs New Faces alum, Michelle Wolf is headlining The Brunch Club at the Comedyworks (1238 Rue Bishop) on October 24th.
Top 5 reasons to see Michelle Wolf:
1. She's on everyone's list! Vulture’s “50 Comedians You Should Know in 2015” , TimeOut New York's "Top 10 Funniest Women in NYC”, Complex Magazine’s 50 Funniest Comedians on Twitter (@michelleisawolf)... the list of lists just goes on.
2. She tears up the festival circuit. This year alone Michelle's performed at Moontower, Bonnaroo, the Dublin Comedy Festival and Just For Laughs' JFL42 in Toronto.
3. Her sneaker game is on FLEEK.
4. Thanks to her, we now know what kind of person Little Orphan Annie grew up into.
5. She's really funny. But don't take our word for it, see for yourself.