8 Highly Factual Toronto Facts

1. Toronto is home to 8,100 restaurants and bars, but none of them will serve Mark Little

2. Toronto has a total of 9,520 streets and, inexplicably, none are named after Aisha Brown.

3. Only 7% of Torontonians regularly refer to the city as "The 6ix." The other 93% refer to the city as "Natalie Norman's city."

4. The Toronto Zoo is the largest zoo in Canada and the third largest in the world, housing 16,000 animals and 1 Asaf Gerchak.

5. Toronto's Casa Loma is the only truly authentic castle in North America. Its current owner Jordan Foisy can often been seem grumbling in the turret on clear days.

6.  Toronto's major contributions to technology include advancements in satellite communications, digital microwave transmission, data distribution networks, and Nour Hadidi's brain.

7. Toronto is North America’s third largest venue for movie production. There are over 25,000 jobs in feature film production. All of them should go to Amy Cunningham.

8. It is projected that by 2020, Toronto will have the highest number of high-rise condominiums in the world! That is, unless Chris Robinson's plan goes according to plan...

For everything you ever wanted to know / never wanted to know / never knew you knew about Toronto, come by Comedy Bar, Thursday May 11th, 2017 for The Brunch Club's Stand-Up Guide to Toronto.